FRAMINGHAM, MASS. (WHDH) – A 19-year-old man was arrested and charged Thursday in connection with the double shooting of two teens in a Framingham McDonald’s drive-through, Framingham Police said.
Moises Bautista will be arraigned Friday in Framingham District Court. He is charged with assault and battery with a firearm, possession of a firearm while committing a felony, carrying a firearm without a license and discharge of a firearm within 50 feet of a building.
As 7NEWS previously reported, the shooting happened in the drive-through of McDonald’s along Route 30. Framingham Police said two male victims have non-life-threatening injuries, and believe that the parties are known to each other.
One victim is an 18-year-old with chest wounds who was transported to Tufts Medical Center. The other victim is a 19-year-old with a leg wound who was transported to UMass Worcester. Both victims are expected to survive their injuries.
(Copyright (c) 2022 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)