To print this article, all you need is to be registered or login on Mondaq.com.
Banking & Fintech newsletter – issue 35 is now available.
In this issue:
- Companies to submit email address to the MBR by 30th
- New Annex AX26: Source of Wealth and Source of Funds
Self-Declaration Form and Updated Guidance Note;
- Obligation to notify MFSA of material changes and/or severe
events materially impacting business activities introduced by
- MFSA publishes new Corporate Governance Code for Authorised
- Central Bank of Malta issued its Quarterly Review for 2022
- New Banking Rule 25 on Financial Holding Companies and Mixed
Financial Holding Companies under the Banking Act;
- Depositor Guarantee Scheme – EBA launches consultation on
revised guidelines on methods for calculating contributions;
- 2023 EU-wide Stress Test Methodology draft has been launched by
the EBA; and
- MFSA publishes Update on Imposition of Negative Interest Rates
on Euro Denominated Deposits
The content of this article is intended to provide a general
guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought
about your specific circumstances.
POPULAR ARTICLES ON: Finance and Banking from Malta