All Things Newz
Law \ Legal

The difference between Binding Financial Agreements and Consent Orders – Divorce

To print this article, all you need is to be registered or login on

When a married or de facto couple separate and they want to
formalise property and/or spousal maintenance agreements without
having to go through the Courts, they can do this by entering into
a Binding Financial Agreement
or by making an application to the Court for Consent Orders.

In this article featured on Beanstalk Mums, we discuss the difference
between Binding Financal Agreements (BFA) and Consent Orders as
well as when they might be appropriate.

Read article

The content of this article is intended to provide a general
guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought
about your specific circumstances.

POPULAR ARTICLES ON: Family and Matrimonial from Australia

Can I do my own divorce?


Acting for yourself requires a certain level of understanding of the law and of Court practices and procedures.

Source link

Related posts

High Court Considers Application Of COBS And Braganza Duty To Close Out Of Trading Account – Financial Services

The Long And Winding Road Of JAC Regulatory Alert 14-03 – Commodities/Derivatives/Stock Exchanges

The Circular Economy: Sustainable Packaging – Environmental Law